DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Friday 12 November 2010

'All Series' postponed till the weekend

Just an update everyone, I have completed my all series video since yesterday after 4 painstaking days clearing up in the edit, however I am unable to upload it onto YouTube tonight, but don't worry.

It shall appear in the weekend or so if I have the time, or it would appear maybe next week. This is due to time constraints and the size of the video.

I know you all have been looking forward to the secret video but do not despair.

It shall appear in due course. As soon as I have uploaded and released it, you shall here about it here and on YouTube.

So sorry guys.

1 comment:

  1. That's alright, I know how it is to be busy. I can't wait to see it! :D

    ReplyDelete