DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Sunday 6 March 2011

'All You Need' remix update

Well, I promised all of you that there would be some progression on making my latest YouTube video, so here's an update.

The audio has been remixed and completed, however All You Need was the hardest song to mix together, including making an instrumental in the middle.
Also, I have made at least 9 seconds worth of footage for the video and have used at least two Season Fourteen episodes so far.

While making it and this could change, the video quality has improved and I am considering upgrading my videos to 1080p HD, but we shall see.

Thomas & Friends - TheTopHatts' 'All You Need' - Season Fourteen Music Video Remix. Coming soon to YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment