DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Friday 29 October 2010

Just to clarify.....

For the latest news, articles, events and other things going on in Thomas, I will be honest...

I always use Google and type in Thomas the Tank Engine/Thomas & Friends for recent news FIRST. Anybody who thinks that I don't credit anyone for news is untrue. I have credited people like SI3DFilms.

For the Sif Forums, I only find small bits of info on there that I can't find elsewhere, as a couple of them had TheColonel being credited.

As for one certain spammer who has posted a lot of rude comments for at least 15 of my blog posts will have their comments removed forever if I find if that person is being innapropriate.

Anybody twisting their comments on me will not be acceptable, I am being honest to all I say here and I don't criticise anyone.
Thank you for listening.....