DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Sunday 30 May 2010

Best of Thomas moved to Wednesday

I originally planned the Best of Thomas video for Friday 4th June, however I have decided to move it to Wednesday 2nd June 2010.

Reasons being are that I will be the only one in my house so that no one has to complain why the internet is going slow, so I will have a lot of time on that day to get it on YouTube without compications with the internet speed.

So that's why I have decided to move it and also as that Friday everyone is at home. Another reason is that Friday is the near end of the half-term break, so Wednesday might give the chance for more people to watch it as more people are likely to be busy in the weekend and would get a chance to see the video after the weekend would have ended.

The Best of Thomas appears on YouTube on Wednesday 2nd June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment