DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Friday 22 July 2011

American cast take Avenge on Captain

Three cast members from the US version of Thomas & Friends will all be appearing in an upcoming feature film.

Michael Brandon, Martin Sherman and William Hope shall be seen in the widely publicised film, Captain America: The First Avenger.
Brandon known as The Narrator and Diesel is to play Senator Brandt while Sherman best known as the voice of Thomas will share scenes with him as Brandt's Aide.
Hope who provides the voices for Edward, Percy and others meanwhile takes on the role of a SHIELD Lieutenant.

Captain America: The First Avenger is now available to watch in US, Canadian, Italian and Polish cinemas with more worldwide screenings continuing on from July 27th 2011 and onwards.

Thanks to UnknownThomasFan1 for the alert.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me! You might find this comment interesting!
    It was a Weekday morning, I went downstairs to have my breakfast when I saw the TV was on and that the channel was switched to Daybreak (ITV1). While I was getting my breakfast, the camera suddenly turned to Michael Brandon!!!
    I couldn't beleive my eyes! Apparently he was on Daybreak to talk about the Captain America film he was in. I tried to watched most of the interview that I could watch but I had to get ready for school. I wasn't sure weather he had talked about any Thomas related stuff he was doing in the USA. If you find the interview, could you put a hyperlink in one of your posts for next time, please? If so, then thanks.
    Until next time...

    ReplyDelete